proSouvlaki Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MW3 - By Noobs for Noobs

2 posters

Go down

MW3 - By Noobs for Noobs Empty MW3 - By Noobs for Noobs

Post  XxCODSUCKSMYNUTSxX Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 pm

I've been an avid COD player since COD2 and have enjoyed the game immensely. The Modern Warfare series has been an enjoyable experience through the years. I've been able to look past numerous balance issues and just enjoyed the game wasting a number of hours destroying through TDM.

So I decided to buy MW3 today despite it looking exactly like MW2, because I thought I could relive the intense and fun moments I had with the previous games. I was extremely wrong.

The game punishes players for trying out a different weapon and will greatly diminish their gaming experience. With the new added weapon level system put in place, it shows how well you are with these weapons and, the longer you use them the more attachments you get. The new proficiency's adds a great deal of customization to you're weapons but it seems like without it, players will get left behind and will become frustrated punching new holes in their walls.

After unlocking more upgrades to my M4A1 I decided to have a go at the Scar-l. I was able to see how terrible 0 upgrades were compared to a full set. Low level players will be greatly disadvantaged until they have gone through several sets of controllers getting their weapons levels to something decent. I still continued playing hoping that once my weapon levels were high I could be on an even playing field and hoped to again relive the moments of COD4 and MW2. Hours Later my hopes were crushed.

I couldn't understand why I was just dying so much, I mean I can usually average 2.0KD a game, but in MW3 i was getting 1.0 and sometimes even under. So i decided to watch my kill cams. I noticed that all the people that were killing me were hip firing or had their backs to a wall. I couldn't understand how everyone was so good at hip firing. I tried it myself and noticed that the accuracy of hip firing from the last game had greatly increased. Aim down sights was pretty much obsolete now. Even with the quick-draw perk I still wasn't fast enough to win most firefights.

It seems like this was done on purpose to make those who pray and spray a lot stronger. I am led to believe that the developers are purposely creating imbalanced weapons and mechanics to please the lower skilled players of COD.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare will continue to punish those who are actually veterans and will breed a new age of arrogant screaming "gamers"

XxCODSUCKSMYNUTSxX

Back to top Go down

MW3 - By Noobs for Noobs Empty Re: MW3 - By Noobs for Noobs

Post  9and3quaterinchcox Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:57 pm

you're just a shit player. noob things make it take more skill

9and3quaterinchcox

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum